Thursday, February 21, 2013

Calling All Kats

I know what you are thinking.  "Geez, Kat starts a new blog and promptly disappears off the face of the planet."  My apologies, dearest reader.  It's not that I haven't missed you and our discussions, but I've been working A LOT of hours, and when you put in, oh, 11 hours at your desk - putting in a few more at home doesn't really appeal.  In fact, I'm typing this with my eyes closed.  And not a single tyepo!  (fist bump)

I have news, news, news.   In fact, I have so many things to tell you, I've forgotten 90% of them.   Alas, memory is finite.

But you are gonna have to wait.  I'm going to bed now.  This weekend we will have a conversation which will curl your hair.

ps-yeah, the typo thing was intentional.  I'm clever that way, even when I'm completely exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment